UK/Irish holidaymakers see 10 new extraordinary cruisetours announced for Alaska
Royal Caribbean has unveiled its strongest lineup yet of Alaskan itineraries in 2018-19, where guests of all ages can experience breathtaking expeditions on the world’s best holiday for adventure seekers, set against the backdrop of America’s most picturesque shoreline landscape. What’s more, UK and Irish guests will now be able to experience ten additional cruisetours which take them to roads less travelled with overnight stays in scenic Alaskan escapes, before or after their cruise.
Royal Caribbean’s Alaska 2018 itineraries officially go on sale from, Thursday 16th March, as Explorer of the Seas will continue to sail to the new frontier with seven-night itineraries departing from Seattle, Washington and stops in Victoria, British Columbia, Juneau, Alaska and the Inside Passage, showcasing its stunning scenery and diverse wildlife.
Radiance of the Seas will sail seven-night and nine-night jaw-dropping itineraries between Seward, Alaska and Vancouver, British Columbia, helping to uncover a myriad of Alaskan adventures.
The new cruisetour itineraries for UK and Irish guests include:
- Alaska Wildlife Express cruisetour – Unspoiled wilderness, traditional Alaskan village, a taste of the big city, plus the coast – experience the great variety of the Great Land in just 10 nights.
- Alaska Interior Express cruisetour – Go deeper into the rugged interior on this 10-night holiday, with time in Denali and two nights in the northern frontier town known as Alaska’s Golden Heart.
- Mountain Valley Explorer cruisetour – Be captivated by the expressions of Alaska’s frontier spirit in four distinct destinations on the land portion of this 11-night holiday, following the Alaska and Hubbard Glacier cruise.
- Wilderness Frontier Explorer cruisetour – With two nights in both Denali and Fairbanks, this 11-night holiday allows you to experience more of wild Alaska and the state’s gold rush heritage.
- Mountain Panorama Adventure cruisetour – Enjoy frontier hospitality in the small mountain towns of Girdwood and Talkeetna, along with two nights in the wilderness of Denali, for a rich Alaskan experience.
- Fjord & Tundra National Parks Explorer cruisetour – See more of great national parks on this 12-night holiday with premium tours in Kenali Fjords and Denali, plus two nights in Fairbanks.
- Grand Mountain Marvels cruisetour – With two nights in Denali and a half-day cruise around Resurrection Bay, this 13-night holiday is filled with opportunities to see Alaskan wildlife by land and sea.
- Alaska Wilderness Spectacular cruisetour – See more of Alaska’s spectacular scenery in unrivalled comfort travelling the full length of the Alaska Railroad in the glass-domed railcars of The Wilderness Express.
- Family Tundra Express cruisetour – Adventures, discoveries and fun for all ages make for a memorable family-sized holiday in Alaska’s can’t-miss destinations.
- Destination Denali cruisetour – Travel directly from the ship to the pristine wilds of Denali, Alaska’s greatest landmark and an American natural treasure, on this 9-night holiday.
These cruisetours will run alongside both the Kantishna Select Wilderness & Wildlife and the Katmai Bear Trek & Kantishna Fly Over cruisetours which were new for 2017.
Royal Caribbean has unveiled its strongest lineup yet of North American itineraries in 2018-19, with the addition of a fourth Oasis Class ship, named Symphony of the Seas, a brand new terminal at PortMiami, and a diverse array of adventure-packed ships sailing from South Florida, Puerto Rico, Texas, the Pacific Northwest and the Northeast.
Guests of all ages can experience the exotic islands of the Caribbean, breathtaking Alaskan expeditions, and picturesque coastal treasures of Canada and New England. Year-round Caribbean & Bahamas will begin opening on March 17 and continue to open on a rolling basis, shortly followed by seasonal Caribbean and Northeast itineraries beginning on March 30.
All itineraries are available a day prior for Crown and Anchor Society loyalty members.
Symphony of the Seas brings new sounds of Adventure to the Caribbean
Now available to book
- After spending her inaugural summer season sailing to the historic cities of the Mediterranean, Symphony of the Seas will unite with her three Oasis-Class sisters stateside, arriving to Royal Caribbean’s brand new Terminal A at PortMiami. Beginning November 17, she will sail seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries, adding Basseterre, St. Kitts & Nevis to other marquee Oasis-Class ports of call.
South Florida, Texas and Puerto Rico Offer Year-Round Caribbean Adventures
Select Ships available to book March 17, 2017
- Allure of the Seas will reposition from Port Everglades in Ft. Lauderdale to PortMiami for the winter season, where she will continue to offer seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries.
- Harmony of the Seas will continue to sail year-round seven-night Caribbean itineraries from Port Everglades Cruise Port in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, switching from Saturday to Sunday departures for the winter.
- Oasis of the Seas will continue year-round seven-night itineraries from Port Canaveral, east of Orlando, Florida to the Caribbean, while Majesty of the Seas will offer three- and four-night getaways to The Bahamas.
- Liberty of the Seas will continue her year-round deployment from the Port of Galveston in Texas, offering seven-night Mexico and Western Caribbean itineraries.
- Enchantment of the Seas will sail three- and four-night getaways to The Bahamas, year-round from PortMiami.
Northeast U.S. and Seasonal Caribbean Escapes
Available to book March 30, 2017
- Quantum-Class Anthem of the Seas will continue year-round itineraries from Cape Liberty Cruise Port in Bayonne, New Jersey sailing a diverse series of five- to 12-night itineraries to Bermuda and the Caribbean and seven-night itineraries to The Bahamas. For the autumn season, Anthem of the Seas will offer nine-night itineraries to Canada and New England.
- The newly revitalised Adventure of the Seas will call the Northeast “home” for the first time since her debut, sailing a variety of seven-night itineraries from Cape Liberty Cruise Port in Bayonne, New Jersey to The Bahamas and New England & Canada throughout the summer season. In autumn 2018, the ship will feature three open-jaw 10- and 11-night Fall Foliage sailings to Quebec, Canada. Adventure of the Seas will reposition to Port Everglades in Ft. Lauderdale for the winter season, offering six- and eight-night Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries.
- Grandeur of the Seas will continue to offer a variety of destinations and experiences for guests sailing from Baltimore, including nine-night itineraries to The Bahamas and 12-night itineraries to the Southern Caribbean in the winter; and nine-night journeys to Canada and New England and five-night getaways to Bermuda’s pink sand beaches in the summer.
- Vision of the Seas will join Liberty of the Seas in Galveston, Texas for the winter season offering shorter four- and five-night Western Caribbean getaways.
- Rhapsody of the Seas will sail round-trip seven-night Western Caribbean itineraries out of Tampa, Florida during the winter season.
- Jewel of the Seas will make San Juan, Puerto Rico her homeport for the winter season, sailing seven-night Southern Caribbean itineraries.
- Brilliance of the Seas will sail from Tampa in the winter, alternating four- and five-night itineraries to the Western Caribbean.
- Serenade of the Seas will homeport in Boston for September and October, offering seven-night itineraries to Canada and New England and seven-night itineraries to Bermuda. She will then reposition to Ft. Lauderdale for longer winter holidays sailing the majestic waters of the Southern and Eastern Caribbean on 10- and 11-night itineraries.
- Navigator of the Seas will sail five- and nine-night Southern and Western Caribbean itineraries from PortMiami throughout the winter season.
- Independence of the Seas will make her way to Port Everglades in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida offering four- and five-night itineraries to the Western Caribbean throughout the winter.
Want to read more articles like this? Then subscribe to us for an email alert when we add new information – we don’t spam!